Our website is setup so you can see some of the types of toys we carry in the store, but it’s not currently setup for online checkout. If you see a product you really love, please call ahead to verify that we have it in stock before driving over.
- Reading to children at age 4-5 every day has a significant positive effect on their reading skills and cognitive skills (i.e., language and literacy, numeracy and cognition) later in life.
- Reading to children 3-5 days per week (compared to 2 or less) has the same effect on the child’s reading skills at age 4-5 as being six months older.
- Reading to them 6-7 days per week has the same effect as being almost 12 months older. (Source:http://www.education.vic.gov.au/documents/about/research/readtoyoungchild.pdf)
- Reading To Babies teaches communication,numbers, letters, shapes, colors, vocabulary, listening and memory.
- Reading together provides special bonding time.